PXG launches 0311 X GEN4 training irons
Love them or despise them, there is no doubt that the irons of PXG are legitimate performers. Indeed, PXG was the supplier of glue-filled irons that generated supersonic ball speeds for golfers of all skill levels.
As a result, the new PXG 0311X GEN4 Iron should be on the shortlist of anyone considering a Stinger Launcher.
True to PXG’s design philosophy, the 0311X GEN4 training iron begins with a piece of five times forge piece of mild carbon 8620 steel. Multiple forging process ensures the tightest grain structure, structural rigidity and construction consistency. The forged steel block is then CNC milled for absolute precision at the rear of the club head which includes PXG’s signature rear weights, including the interchangeable weight positioned in the center of the GEN4, which allows a custom installer to dial in. the weight of the head.
After the body is CNC milled, the ultra-thin HT1770 stainless steel face is plasma welded to complete the club head. But to make sure that the GEN4 has a solid feel, PXG fills the hollow cavity with its proprietary polymer deposit, XCOR. It’s PXG’s secret sauce that OEMs like TaylorMade and Callaway have tried to replicate. XCOR is unique in that it is very soft and able to absorb excessive vibration to improve sound and feel, but does not prevent or limit facial flexion, so distance is not sacrificed.
The 0311X GEN4 drive iron is available in right-hand and left-hand models, in DLC Chrome or Xtreme Dark (black) finishes, and can be paired with steel (True Temper Elevate) and graphite (Accra iSeries, AeroTech SteelFiber, Aldila NVS Orange Hybrid, Fujikura Pro, KBS Max Graphite and TGI, Mitsubishi MMT, Tensei Blue and Red, Project X Cypher and Riptide, and Graphite Design Tour AD IZ) for Juicet $ 275; NO luxury PXG tax here.
Cover image via Instagram
- BREAKDOWN: PXG Launches 0311 X GEN4 Practice Irons – December 11, 2021
- BREAK: 2022 Leaked photos of Callaway drivers – December 9, 2021
- TRAVEL: BOYNE Golf announces two new vacation packages – December 9, 2021
- BREAK: 2022 TaylorMade STEALTH pilot photos leak – December 6, 2021
- TREND: Paige Spiranac breaks the internet with Holiday Post – December 4, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Holiday Golf Gifts 2021 – December 2, 2021
- Club Champion offers new gift boxes for the holidays – December 1, 2021
- BREAKING: Srixon signs Koepka for multi-year deal – November 22, 2021
- Rory McIlroy FISHING after losing the DP World Championship – November 21, 2021
- BREAKING: Brooks appears to have signed a deal with Srixon – November 21, 2021
View all posts